Family Photo

Family Photo
This was taken in 1991

Webber Children

Webber Children
1981

Friday, July 3, 2009

From Arnie's sister Christine

When I think of Arnold the very first thing I think of is him and his maps. When I started making paper dolls, he started making maps, something he never stopped loving. The other things I think of are libraries and research. He excelled in school and life, but never forgot about his family, in whom he had great pride.
I am proud to have had Arnold for my brother, in spite of his limitations, both mental and physical. He achieved and excelled in all parts of his life. Personally he was warm, loving, and accepting of others. He made others feel comfortable and enjoyed the gift of gab. He was well loved by many as well as by myself. Arnold, we miss you. Arnold, I love you, my brother, my friend.
Christine

No comments: